Our Process is custom-tailored to ensure your best interests are taken care of
Many estate planning attorneys take a “one-size fits all” approach with their clients, providing an impersonal experience which often leads to unintended results. At Atlantis Law, we believe that planning is about much more than just the transfer of your financial wealth. Our process includes a plan of action to help you transfer your most important personal wealth to your loved ones, including your intellectual, spiritual, and human assets - who you are and what’s important to you.
Make sure that your legacy is protected and your Will & Trust Documents reflect what your family really wants to happen.Request a consultation
Why Atlantis Law?
If all you want is a set of legal documents, there are plenty of online resources you can use to create them. If what you want is to know you’ve got a plan in place that will work when your family needs it the most, then Atlantis Law is right for you.
- Keep the people you love out of court, and out of conflict.
- Keep your assets out of the hands of the government.
- Custom estate plan based on your family’s personal circumstances.
- Hire an estate planning lawyer that listens and has your best interests at heart.
How We’re Different
At Atlantis Law, we keep you informed every step of the way and make sure your plan works. We don’t just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way. We make sure your assets are owned in the right way, your kids’ well-being is properly planned for, and that everyone you’ve named in your plan knows what to do if anything happens to you.
- Review your estate plan, at a minimum, every 3 years.
- Financial education for things like buying insurance, saving for college, and retirement planning.
- All services are fixed fees and agreed to in advance.
- Specifically trained as a Personal Family Lawyer,® ensuring all of your personal, family, and children’s matters are handled properly.
Schedule a family legacy meeting with your Personal Family Lawyer®
Family Legacy Meeting
Throughout your life, things change. You change; your assets change; your family changes; the law will definitely change. When planning with us, your plan will keep up with those changes.
Before you engage an estate planning lawyer to help you plan for the well‐being of your money, your family, and your life, there are questions you need to ask. You need to ensure that the estate plan you put in place will really work when your family needs it and won’t end up as just a pile of worthless paper after you are gone.
- Full team dedicated to making the planning process easy and painless for you and your family.
- Flexible financing and payment plans.
- 3 Flexible Legacy Packages to meet your family’s most pressing needs.
- Avoid the risk of having to deal with an expensive, unnecessary court process during a time of tremendous grief.
Schedule a Family Legacy Meeting
Don’t let a set of legal documents become false security that keeps you from doing what’s best for your loved ones.Schedule a Family Legacy Meeting